Thursday, May 25, 2017

New Dies in Town!!!

To any of you who love dies as much as I do--you will be pleased to know that Karen Burniston is in Cahoots with Riley and Company!  They have new dies that are getting ready to ship on June 1--and you won't want to miss them.  You can check them out at www.KarenBurniston.com.

My first card uses Snowman Twist Circle and the Hills die from the Nature Edges.  The outside is cute--but the inside is even cuter.  See the second picture to see the card opened up with a sentiment called The Weather Outside is Frightful and the Wine Glass Die.















Opened:















My second card is a shaker card made with Cupcake Pop-Up and Happy Birthday to You from Word Set 2/Birthday.















Stay tuned, as I have lots more dies to use.  I'll be back when crafting time is found.

No comments:

Post a Comment