Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Riley New Release--Day Two

Oh how I love these Riley new releases!  It is always so much fun creating and then sharing with you. I also enjoying seeing what the rest of the design team has created.  I'm sure you won/t be disappointed.

My first card is a center step card with a wonderful new sentiment. Advice from a pumpkin.  Be well-rounded. Get plenty of sunshine. Keep growing. Be outstanding in your field. Think big!  Isn't that good advice for everyone!















My second card features on of my favorite new Riley designs! The corner die can be used for icicles (as I did), blood, dripping goop, etc.--I'm sure you can think of many more.  Love this new sentiment (although I certainly don't like the season to be freezin'.















My last card for today uses Riley and some of his new clothes.  The sentiment is from the Riley in Oz Word Set 1



Go to the store to order. You will find that the Dress Up Bundle includes all three new Dress Up Clear stamp sets, all three matching die sets and a short die! You also get free shipping!!! It's over 25% off - but only for a limited time only!  Get yours now!!! Also be sure to check what the others on the design team have created.  Come back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment